Express delivery is a good option if you need your card in a hurry or if postal deliveries have sometimes failed to reach you for whatever reason.
You’ll be given the option to select express delivery when choosing a delivery method for your first card or if you reorder a card. You’ll then receive a tracking link by email. If you’re not home during the delivery and your mailbox can’t be accessed, the card will be left at a nearby access point (you can find it through the provided tracking link). The card only stays at the access point for a limited amount of time. After that, it’ll be returned to us. We’ll inform you by email if that happens.
If you order via express delivery, keep in mind that:
- Your Paytend card will be delivered within 5-15 working days.
- Deliveries take place between 08:00 and 12:00.
- Deliveries can be made by DHL express to all of our supported countries within Europe. It’s currently not possible to make deliveries to other countries.
- It’s not possible to cancel or change an express delivery once it’s been selected as the delivery method.
- If you chose express delivery and wish to close your account, you'll still need to pay the express delivery fee.
If your card hasn’t arrived within 5-15working days of placing your order, please check the tracking link for an update. You can also use the tracking link to inform DHL directly about the details of your delivery address or to redirect the shipment if you can’t be there at the time of delivery.
How much does express delivery cost?
The express delivery cost 25€.